Monday, October 19, 2009

Exercise

I think people forget our important exercise is. It helps you live a balanced life. I think people forget that although they might be dieting to loose weight they don't exercise as well.

Now if you did both you are not only able to loose the weight you are also able to a heathly individual. You might on the other hand exercise but eat a lot of junk food and then you will struggle to loose weight, get fit and stay healthy.

So look at combining both exercise and heathly eating and you have a receipe for success. I do exercise 3 times a week. Until recently I was eating way to much junk food but now I realised that I need to combine my exercise routine with healthier eating.

Now I am not saying that you must throw everything out of the fridge and the kitchen cupboards but look at possibly chosing a healthier opiton. You will be surprised what that in combination with exercise can do for you both physically and mentally. Try it out! I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment