Monday, October 26, 2009

Watch this space!

I have officially come to the end of my second year of Btech. After the 5 November I am qualified with my degree in Public Relations Management. It has been an interesting and long two years.

However the emotions that are in me right now are ones of excitement and joy. I will be getting married in a months time and am really looking forward to it. It has been a fun and interesting ten months of planning.

I am really looking forward to beginning a new chapter in my life. There won't be additional things like classes, assignments and tests to worry about just work and my personal life. I am looking forward to what this chapter has in store for both of us and can't wait to marry the man of my dreams.

Right now though I am looking forward to getting my last test over and done with and getting married and going on honeymoon. I have had no leave this entire year and can't wait to have a nice well deserved break. So till then watch this space for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment