Monday, October 26, 2009

Reading can do a lot more than just entertain.

I love reading. It is a great hobby. It is not only relaxing but it stimulates the mind as well.

I love reading fiction books. Mostly your romantic/comedy books. I do however occasional read investigative books. It is amazing how you can improve your vocabulary by reading. I have learnt quite a lot from reading.

A tip for all those readers out there...don't be afraid to try new authors or different types of books. There are certain authors who's books I have read so when he or she has written a new book I don't even read the back of the book and just buy it.

I don't like to know what is going to happen in the book before I start reading. So very seldom will I read the write up on the back of the book. On the other hand when I find a book that looks interesting and it isn't by an author that I recognise I will read the back and if I am intrigued by what is written I will buy it.

My Fiancé also enjoys reading. He reads financial books. Now for me that is not nearly as interesting as my books but it is what interests him. So don't be afraid to try something different you never know you might just enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment